Content Strategies to Grow on Social Media – A Tech With Heart Interview with Marsilda Bialczak
How do you engage an online audience that has an attention span of fewer than 3 seconds?
Many small business owners struggle with engaging potential customers through social media content because they don’t have one of the following in place:
- An understanding of which social platform their audience is hanging out on and engaging with the most
- A multi-media content strategy that offers a variety of visual content that stops the scroll, informs, educates, relates, and engages with potential customers
- A team that can create, interact and post on behalf of the company
The Tech With Heart Network provides enlightenment and empowerment to small business owners and entrepreneurs, through shared insights from business experts on relevant technologies and business growth strategies.
The topic of social media growth is an important one for online business owners because it is a powerful marketing strategy to raise awareness, influence, and build trust. That is why TV Show Host, Michelle Calloway, invited social media sales strategist, Marsilda Bialczak, to be a guest on the Tech With Heart TV Show, to discuss various content strategies that will engage target audiences and lead to more sales.
In this Tech With Heart interview, Marsilda addresses the following questions:
- Which social platform should businesses focus building their presence on?
- What type of content will grow your following and lead to the most sales?
- What is the easiest way to save time and produce the most content?
After watching this interview, please reply, or comment below any thoughts or questions you may have to improve your social media content strategy.
About Guest Marsilda Bialczak
Marsilda Bialczak, is a social media and digital marketing consultant and coach, and the founder of Expand2Market, a digital marketing agency that helps small to medium businesses go to market, expand in new niches, and turn their leads into sales with her sales and digital marketing coaching and a team to support them every step of the way with all their marketing needs.
Marsilda has +7 years of sales experience in the European and U.S. market and +8 years of Marketing & Social Media experience where she has helped companies from a variety of industries to go to market, increase their brand awareness, grow their lead generation, SEO, social media presence, and turn their leads into long term customers.
Subscribe to Marsilda’s YouTube channel for FREE valuable content marketing strategy tips.
Schedule a free 30-minute consultation with Marsilda or visit her website at Expand2Market.com
About Tech With Heart
Tech With Heart is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) foundation focused on creating a safe, nurturing learning environment for entrepreneurs, students, and children. Tech With Heart is a nonprofit with a passion to ENLIGHTEN and EMPOWER business owners to EMBRACE technology and business strategies that will keep them competitive and relevant for long-term success, in a rapidly changing digital world. The entrepreneurial support program, Tech With Heart Network, is unlike other business networks because they are a nonprofit focused on serving and supporting, not gaining financial wealth.
- Members are heart-centered AND forward-thinking
- They teach emerging technologies and growth strategies
- All questions are good questions. They provide timely answers too!
- All ages and knowledge levels are welcome to participate
- Members build and nurture long-term business relationships as they grow alongside one another
- Warm, professional, and vetted business referral network
Visibility and promotional opportunities for experts and influencers as they enlighten and empower the entrepreneurial audience
Would You Like To Be Interviewed On The Tech With Heart Network Or TV Show?
If you would like to gain visibility, and build credibility and authority as the expert in your industry, we have an opportunity for you.
We are always on the lookout for innovative, heart-centered business experts to be interviewed on the Tech With Heart stage.
You need to own your own business, and your business model, service, or product needs to add value to help others grow their businesses as well. If this opportunity seems like a good fit for you, please click here to be considered.