How To Get The Most Out Of Your
Tech With Heart Membership
Network, Engage, &
Join The Conversation
Below are some tips on How To Get The Most Out of The Network:
- Engage the community by participating in group discussions and networking events on Facebook, and other social media platforms.
- Participate in our monthly EMPOWER Networking Live (Virtual) Meetups and begin building relationships with community members.
- Learn from leadership experts, and ask questions in the comments or at live events.
- Collaborate with fellow business leaders through our members and influencers directories.
- Apply to be interviewed on the Tech With Heart Show, and give value back to the community, while increasing your visibility and credibility as a thought leader in your industry.
Join our Social Media Groups
Most of the community engagement happens in our social media groups. Please join as many as you like (below), and introduce yourself to the community.
- Introduce yourself to the community via one or all of the platforms below
- Share the problem that you solve for people
- Share what are looking to get out of the community
Join community discussions and get notified about upcoming events.
Connect and collaborate with other business experts and learn business tips, techniques, and strategies from each other.
Get Interviewed on
The Tech With Heart Show
Gold members receive a complimentary expert interview with founder, Michelle Calloway
Boost Your Credibility
Gain Online Visibility
Attract New Clients
Apply To Be Interviewed As The Expert Authority In Your Industry
Attract bigger and better clients by getting featured on Social Media, TV, News, Radio, and in Print.
It all begins with an expert interview.
Tech With Heart EMPOWER
Mastermind and Networking
Join our monthly (virtual) mastermind and networking events on the second Wednesday of every month at 12pm PST.
We cover hot topics in open discussion format, inviting all to participate.
Basic and Gold Members are invited to present their area of expertise and give valuable business growth insights for our entrepreneurial audience.
Tech With Heart News
Hosting a radio or podcast show is a great way to establish credibility and authority as an industry leader. This episode explores the differences, benefits, and unique experiences of a live radio broadcast, versus an on-demand podcast. Both are great ways to increase visibility in a digital era.
Many professional coaches are great at coaching, but not so great at making money at it if they own their own business. This article aims to remedy this scenario so that professional coaches can put business practices in place that will help them generate more...
Collaboration in business can bring about incredible results. It provides the ability for small businesses to harness the collective intelligence, skills, and experiences of a group to achieve a common goal. Learn more about the powerful benefits of business collaborations in this episode of Tech With Heart, with guest entrepreneur and educator, Joe McCants