How To Get The Most Out Of Your
Tech With Heart Membership
Tech With Heart Network is a community of forward-thinking, heart-centered business leaders.
Network, Engage, &
Join The Conversation
Below are some tips on How To Get The Most Out of The Network:
- Engage the community by participating in group discussions and networking events on Facebook, and other social media platforms.
- Participate in our monthly EMPOWER Networking Live (Virtual) Meetups and begin building relationships with community members.
- Learn from leadership experts, and ask questions in the comments or at live events.
- Collaborate with fellow business leaders through our members and influencers directories.
- Apply to be interviewed on the Tech With Heart Show, and give value back to the community, while increasing your visibility and credibility as a thought leader in your industry.
Join our Social Media Groups
Most of the community engagement happens in our social media groups. Please join as many as you like (below), and introduce yourself to the community.
- Introduce yourself to the community via one or all of the platforms below
- Share the problem that you solve for people
- Share what are looking to get out of the community
Join community discussions and get notified about upcoming events.
Connect and collaborate with other business experts and learn business tips, techniques, and strategies from each other.
Join Tech With Heart on Clubhouse
Tech With Heart Network community is very active on Clubhouse (audio only) platform.
We cover hot topics twice a week in open discussion format, inviting all to participate.
Basic and Gold Members are invited to co-host a club room and generate leads while giving value to our entrepreneurial audience.
Clubhouse mobile (audio only) platform is one of the hottest social media networking platforms available today.
Below are some tips on How To Get The Most Out of Clubhouse
- How To Get On Clubhouse
- Download the free Clubhouse app on the App store
- Create a user name and you will be added to the waiting list
- Let everyone you know that is currently on Clubhouse, that you are waiting to be let in.
What To Do Once You’re In
- Complete your profile and select people and topics you are interested in following
- Complete your bio by selecting your profile picture in the upper right corner
- This is an important step before you start wandering around the rooms in the app.
- You need to connect your bio page to your Instagram and Twitter accounts
- Instagram is the only way people can DM (Direct Message) you from Clubhouse
- Start joining rooms that look interesting and listen in from the audience.
- Once you’ve seen some of the bigger influencer’s bios, you may want to revisit your bio (by tapping your profile pic in upper right corner), and make adjustments to ensure your top three lines will attract more engagement.
Get Interviewed on
The Tech With Heart Show
Gold members receive a complimentary expert interview with founder, Michelle Calloway
Boost Your Credibility
Gain Online Visibility
Attract New Clients
Apply To Be Interviewed As The Expert Authority In Your Industry
Attract bigger and better clients by getting featured on Social Media, TV, News, Radio, and in Print.
It all begins with an expert interview.
Tech With Heart News
What type of clients is your business attracting? Are they the types of customers and clients one can scale a business with? These are very good questions to be asking as a business owner if the goal is to scale one's company to the point of making obscene amounts of...
What keeps you going as an entrepreneur? Do you sometimes feel like you are running low on fuel? A business coach once told Michelle Calloway, as she was first starting to build her business, “Congratulations, you have just decided to do the hardest job there is on...
Small businesses tend to have limited marketing budgets. Not every business can invest $100,000 into an ad agency to drastically grow their sales. Successful ad agencies follow a step-by-step formula when creating a digital marketing campaign. We now have the inside...