Engaging Holiday Marketing Tips for Small Businesses with Michelle Calloway
It is the season of giving, caring, and showing appreciation to those that have a positive impact on one’s life and business.
Small businesses should consider taking advantage of this season to show new customers, existing customers, and even past customers how much they are appreciated and valued. A little extra goes a very long way.
Here are some statistics (from markinblog.com) that demonstrate the value of a small business retaining their existing customers by making them feel connected and valued throughout the year, and especially during the holiday season:
- The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60-70%, while the probability of selling to a new prospect is only 5% to 20%.
- It costs up to 7x more to acquire a new customer than to retain an old one.
- Increasing customer retention by 5% increases profits by 25-95%.
- 65% of a company’s business comes from existing customers.
- For most industries, the average customer retention rate is below 20%.
- Loyal customers spend 67% more than new ones.
- Only 40% of companies and 30% of agencies have an equal focus on acquisition and retention.
- 89% see customer experience as a key factor in driving customer loyalty and retention.
- Existing customers are 50% more likely to try new products and spend 31% more than new customers.
- 82% of companies agree that customer retention is cheaper than acquisition
Making a warm, and positive impression and increasing sales during the holiday season doesn’t have to break a small business’s marketing budget, but it does require some strategizing.
Learn some unique, engaging holiday marketing tips in this episode of Tech With Heart with Media Strategies, Michelle Calloway
Increasing customer retention by 5% increases profits by 25-95%.
In this interview, you will learn:
1. There are various categories that come across as gift-giving
2. How to keep customers and past customers feeling valued and connected
3. How to use emerging technology like augmented reality to take the connection to new heights
About Host Michelle Calloway
Michelle Calloway is a Media Tech Expert, International Speaker, Bestselling Author, and CEO of innovative software and media solutions company called REVEALiO.
REVEALiO helps business owners attract clients through unique, robust interactive storytelling experiences that literally make your message COME ALIVE right before their eyes!
Michelle has been featured in Inc. magazine and praised by Kevin Harrington, of ABC’s Hit TV Show, Shark Tank, for providing small business owners with a unique differentiator that creates powerful organic conversions.
She is driven by success and determined to help forward-thinking businesses gain the ultimate competitive advantage by captivating their audiences and influencing buying decisions with media storytelling and interactive branded experiences.
Michelle is also the founder of the Tech With Heart Network, an online business community, and TV show. Her Tech With Heart Network further empowers small business owners to achieve rapid success by leveraging the power of media exposure and celebrity status. The power of this network can take a new business owner with no pre-existing track record and create instant credibility in any market.
Learn more about affordable video storytelling creation at revealiomediasolutions.com
About Tech With Heart
Tech With Heart is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) foundation focused on creating a safe, nurturing learning environment for entrepreneurs, students, and children. Tech With Heart is a nonprofit with a passion to ENLIGHTEN and EMPOWER business owners to EMBRACE technology and business strategies that will keep them competitive and relevant for long-term success, in a rapidly changing digital world. The entrepreneurial support program, Tech With Heart Network, is unlike other business networks because they are a nonprofit focused on serving and supporting, not gaining financial wealth.
- Members are heart-centered AND forward-thinking
- They teach emerging technologies and growth strategies
- All questions are good questions. They provide timely answers too!
- All ages and knowledge levels are welcome to participate
- Members build and nurture long-term business relationships as they grow alongside one another
- Warm, professional, and vetted business referral network
Visibility and promotional opportunities for experts and influencers as they enlighten and empower the entrepreneurial audience
Would You Like To Be Interviewed On The Tech With Heart Network Or TV Show?
If you would like to gain visibility, and build credibility and authority as the expert in your industry, we have an opportunity for you.
We are always on the lookout for innovative, heart-centered business experts to be interviewed on the Tech With Heart stage.
You need to own your own business, and your business model, service, or product needs to add value to help others grow their businesses as well. If this opportunity seems like a good fit for you, please click here to be considered.