Cha Ching! Money Flow Tips for Businesswomen – A Tech With Heart Interview with Dr. Barbara Provost
Women are currently a 23-trillion dollar underserved market and they hold the purse strings of America.
In 2022, women business owners are being supported in powerful new ways through exclusive bidding opportunities, and funding options that are poised to help their business explode.
Learn more financial tips in this episode of Tech With Heart with financial expert, Dr. Barbara Provost.
In this interview, you will learn:
- Learn about free resources to help businesswomen make educated decisions regarding their business finances
- Learn how women Venture Capitalists are stepping up to get women-owned business ventures funded
- Learn how all businesses can acquire $120,000 of free advertising on Google every year by simply offering valuable information that would lead to a social impact cause.
About Guest Dr. Barbara Provost
Dr. Barbara Provost has 20+ years of experience as an educational consultant to the banking and insurance industries.
Over the years, she grew tired of the male-dominated sectors consistently shaping their sales messaging and resource development solely for target audiences of men (blatantly ignoring the $23 Trillion in annual spending by women alone). Barbara took action in 2015 by launching Purse Strings, a company for and by women boasting a unique dual business model.
Purse Strings features a new business development service introducing women who seek financial advice to service providers who understand their unique needs. The company simultaneously offers a breadth of free educational resources designed to help every woman, no matter if they have a little money or a lot, get smart about money.
Barbara’s life motto is: be financially fearless.
About Tech With Heart
Tech With Heart is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) foundation focused on creating a safe, nurturing learning environment for entrepreneurs, students, and children. Tech With Heart is a nonprofit with a passion to ENLIGHTEN and EMPOWER business owners to EMBRACE technology and business strategies that will keep them competitive and relevant for long-term success, in a rapidly changing digital world. The entrepreneurial support program, Tech With Heart Network, is unlike other business networks because they are a nonprofit focused on serving and supporting, not gaining financial wealth.
- Members are heart-centered AND forward-thinking
- They teach emerging technologies and growth strategies
- All questions are good questions. They provide timely answers too!
- All ages and knowledge levels are welcome to participate
- Members build and nurture long-term business relationships as they grow alongside one another
- Warm, professional, and vetted business referral network
Visibility and promotional opportunities for experts and influencers as they enlighten and empower the entrepreneurial audience
Would You Like To Be Interviewed On The Tech With Heart Network Or TV Show?
If you would like to gain visibility, and build credibility and authority as the expert in your industry, we have an opportunity for you.
We are always on the lookout for innovative, heart-centered business experts to be interviewed on the Tech With Heart stage.
You need to own your own business, and your business model, service, or product needs to add value to help others grow their businesses as well. If this opportunity seems like a good fit for you, please click here to be considered.