Do You Have The Heart To Support and Serve Entrepreneurs?
Becoming a business owner for the first time can be an emotional and financial roller coaster ride.
The less experience you have as an entrepreneur, the more mentoring you need from those that have navigated their business journey successfully.
You probably know the statistics, and realize that many small businesses fail within their first five years. But, let’s not focus on the negative.
Let us focus on the fact that there is a tremendous amount of heart-centered business owners in the world, who are doing well in business and want to “give back,” by offering insight and guidance to newer entrepreneurs.
Are you one of those heart-centered business leaders with a passion for giving back to support entrepreneurial success?
There is a great need for business leaders like you:
- Entrepreneurism is on the rise due to pandemic
- The U.S. saw a 95% increase in business applications in 2020
- The third ranked problem for entrepreneurs is “lack of knowledge”
- Who should they listen to?
- Who should they trust?
- Who should they do business with?
- What technologies should they implement?
- 80% of small business owners are underutilizing technology in their business
Tech With Heart is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) foundation focused on creating a safe, nurturing learning environment for entrepreneurs, students, and children.
Tech With Heart is currently raising funds for the entrepreneurial network. Their goal is to raise $200,000 to be fully funded by the end of October 31, 2021. Any amount raised above and beyond that goal will go toward the student and children’s programs.
Tech With Heart is in position to be supported in various ways:
- U.S. Dollars – one time, monthly, or annually
- Cryptocurrency – skip paying capital gains tax while enjoying the benefit of a charitable tax write-off
- Sponsorship – Support entrepreneurs AND gain visibility by getting your business advertised and your own mini-series broadcasted on TV, Podcast, and Internet Radio. A portion of your sponsorship can be written off as a charitable donation for tax benefits.
- In-kind – volunteer your time, skills, or software to further the effort to support entrepreneurial success
Would you be willing to share these fundraising efforts with your friends and colleagues?
The sponsorship packages include TV and Podcasting visibility opportunities that could really elevate a business leader’s influence while impacting hundreds of millions of additional entrepreneurs seeking guidance on those platforms. Click here to learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
The best and easiest way to share this fundraising information with others is:
- Forward this blog, or copy and paste this message and send to your email list, or a select group of business leaders
- Share the link https://www.techwithheartfoundation.org/twhnetwork-fundraiser/ to help others understand the need to support the entrepreneurial program
- Share the promo graphic included in this email to help others see our fundraising needs
Your support for the Tech With Heart Foundation, whether direct or indirect, is incredibly valuable.
Together, we will have more success.
Let’s grow TOGETHER.
Thank you for your support,
– Tech With Heart Foundation